Title: Senior Marketing Manager (Leisure Marketing)
Reports To: Director, Channel Marketing
Status: Full Time (40+ hours)
Location: Downtown Columbus (remote temporarily due to COVID)
What You Will Accomplish
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for leading strategic marketing campaigns working with the Director, Channel Marketing, and VP of Marketing. This role will have primary ownership of integrated marketing campaigns working with internal and external partners.
What you must do in this role:
• Develop execute, and optimize cutting-edge paid media campaigns from conception to launch
• Project manage a variety of leisure campaigns and activities such as Visitor Guides and media partnerships; this includes working within teams and departments to align strategies and goals
• Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs; create a system for reporting out
• Collaborate with agency partners and designers to develop high performing assets for paid, owned, and earned channels
• Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across internal and external channels
• Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media, with the assistance of our agency
• Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting
• Setup conversion tracking
• Manage direct buys and relationships with local broadcast media, regional publishers, and other vendors
You will love this job if you are:
• Experienced in the following marketing areas below (either through education, work experience, or a combination of both) typically 5+ or more years.
o Leading media strategy, A/B testing, scaling & optimization spend, and driving ROI
o Working with Agency Partners
o Overseeing paid social and paid search (Facebook, Google Ads and Demand Side Platforms (DSP) campaigns
• Travel, Tourism, or Hospitality industry experience a plus!
• Google Analytics Certified (a preference)
• Focused on helping the team with a positive attitude
• Highly organized and can handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Effective at communicating with team members and vendors
• Proficient using of Microsoft Office products and the Internet
• Comfortable doing the work and implementing programs from start-to-finish.