Reports To: VP, Marketing
Status: Full Time (40+ hours)
Location: Downtown Columbus (remote temporarily due to COVID)
What You Will Accomplish
The Senior CRM & Digital Marketing Manager serves as program owner for all marketing digital platforms including website, email, CRM (Customer Relationship Management, chatbot, Bandwango, Rootrez (ticketing platforms), and future digital innovation initiatives.
What you must do in the role
• Establish best practices and be the subject matter expert of our digital marketing platforms. Platforms include the website, email, a chatbot (Social Media, Apple Business Chat, Alexa, site etc.), mobile application, digital booking platforms, etc.
• Manage the day-to-day activities and implement new digital marketing products to enhance the visitor experience (i.e. mobile app development).
• Oversight for user experience design and performance of the website
• Design the overall Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program. This includes developing and implementing the roadmap for optimizing customer touchpoints in email and website.
• Develop the digital marketing platforms’ content, release, and testing plan
• Manage vendor relationships including contract renewals/negotiations, system upgrades, and future enhancements of all digital platforms.
• Report on all digital platform's performance and recommend optimizations and improvements.
• Stay current on industry trends and new technologies, bringing new platform ideas to support the business.
You will love this job if you are:
• Experienced in digital marketing technology development and project management, typically 5+ or more years.
• A strategic thinker who sets program goals and then implements
• A data-centric marketer able to interpret analytics and draw insights from the data and make recommendations
• Focused on helping the team with a positive attitude
• Highly organized and can handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Effective at communicating with team members and vendors
• Proficient using of Microsoft Office products and the Internet
• Comfortable doing the work and implementing programs from start-to-finish.