Need Financials, not HR PeopleSoft module experience.
Minimum 4-6 years of experience as a Business Analyst, PeopleSoft Implementations, System Setup, Testing and Troubleshooting, Functional and Technical documentation, process management, and development lifecycles. PS FSCM v9.2, Fluid, and Mobile integration experience preferred.
Responsible for long-term assignments of major complexity and/or budgetary, strategic, or operational impacts. Primary responsibilities include the development of business case documentation, project scope and charter documents, requirements/process flow definition documentation, test and deployment strategies, and management of scope change and project issues. Responsibilities also include decision making, risk assessment, task prioritization/assignment, project performance feedback, communication, long-term planning, problem/issue/conflict resolution, customer service, and client relations. Exhibits abstract thinking and a broad understanding of business, process optimization and integration, project management, and business process improvement best practices. Recognized as a subject matter expert by the business unit and IT. Participates in and/or provides guidance and direction for complex, large-scale assignments spanning multiple functional areas with high corporate impact. Provides guidance for the preparation of estimates, evaluations, and recommendations. Demonstrates expert-level problem solving, decision making, and functional area knowledge. Mentors and provides direction to team members.
Essential Job Functions & Tasks:
1. Analyzes processes, problems, trends, and strategies at an expert level to assist in the development and implementation of technical solutions that achieve business goals.
2. Contributes to the execution of IT projects from project idea through the project implementation with a focus on requirement development and management. The focus for the Demand BSA is on idea generation and partnering with the business unit (BU) to understand the business goals, drivers, and strategies and to facilitate project initiation and transition to the Supply team for delivery. The focus for the Supply BSA is on technical requirements of the project, testing, and completing solution delivery.
3. Manages customer/IT relationships advocating toward solutions that return high value to the organization.
4. Manages assigned application portfolio at an expert level through leading and/or participating in strategic planning and execution, as well as ensuring creation and maintenance of portfolio-level process models.
5. Communicates to present ideas and influence people.
6. Understands, manages and adheres to processes and standards which apply to daily work.
7. Utilizes collective skills to elicit and communicate business drivers.